Commercial Acreage Mowing Gold Coast & Brisbane
At Total Environmental Concepts, we offer commercial acreage mowing services for and new estate mowing across Brisbane and Gold Coast councils, local government, sporting grounds, new developments and commercial properties. Our services include mowing as well as enhancing, maintaining and caring for your lawn. If you have a commercial property and are looking for mowing and maintenance services, get in touch with our team today!
Say goodbye to your lawn mowing headaches for large properties
If you own, manage or are constructing on a large property, then you know how big a headache it can be to stay on top of lawn mowing, care and maintenance. As a developer, maintaining each block on a property until it sells can be a tough gig. That’s why we offer a per block mowing service which puts maintenance on autopilot allowing you to keep impressing prospective buyers easily.
In addition to a lawn, large properties also tend to have areas that are difficult to reach, areas with steep slopes and sections prone to collecting vegetative matter. Specialist skills and equipment are necessary to ensure optimal care of the entire property.
Thankfully, our experienced team is here to help! We have specialized heavy equipment operators who offer the following mowing and lawn care services:
- Grounds maintenance of acreages, commercial properties and estates
- Slashing and land clearing of overgrown estate blocks and development sites
- Commercial mowing and maintenance of commercial grounds
- Commercial mowing and whipper snipping of residential housing allotments
- Slashing of council land and government properties
- Acreage mowing and weed spraying for your grass or weeds using our spray units
Optimal lawn maintenance tips for acreages, council properties and new developments
Your ongoing mowing and maintenance practices will affect the overall health and lushness of the lawn as well as weed control. The type of turf on your property will affect optimal maintenance practices as well.
In Brisbane and Gold Coast, as with most of South East Queensland, the turf types we generally encounter are Couch, Buffalo Grass and Zoysia. During warmer months, these require mowing every 2 weeks and approximately once a month during colder months.
When done right, regular mowing also becomes part of an effective weed control strategy and can also help with lantana removal. If more than the top 30-50% of the grass is removed per cutting, it is far easier for weeds to infiltrate. Also, lawns are prone to disease and drought stress when insufficient lawn care practices are used.
That’s why we use the best techniques known for optimal lawn care. We specialize in caring for large properties so you can focus on the more important things. You can also rest assured that we use top of the range equipment.
Equipment used for commercial and acreage mowing services
We use heavy-duty slashers and machinery that can clear and mow areas which are difficult to reach for most mowers and maintenance companies. Our team regularly work to clear commercial development sites and estates and are experts in the areas of mowing and maintenance.
Our equipment consists of:
- two tracked Bobcat skid steers, with a stick and two specialized mulching slasher attachments,
- a 4WD tractor with flail mower rear side shift slasher with a stick rake attached at the front,
- a 4WD Front 6ft deck mower,
- a commercial zero turn mower,
- commercial whipper snippers,
- forestry mulcher attachments
- a 5.5 tonne excavator with a 900mm specialized mulching slasher attachment that can clear vegetative matter on steep slopes and creek banks and a flail mulching mower in compliance with ISO 17101-2 standards.
Have all your commercial and acreage mowing needs covered!
If you’re looking for commercial estate maintenance or acreage mowing services Total Environmental Concepts is available to help across Queensland and Northern NSW (especially Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast)