Similar to our track tippers, we have tracked bobcat machines available for hire. Tracked machines allow us to access difficult, narrow, steep or wet terrain safely and more efficiently.
Compared to tyre machines, these offer a greater level of safety as they are more resistant to slipping and sliding over mud or in wet conditions.
In particular, when it comes to wet basin, stormwater management systems or bio basin construction, cleanouts and maintenance, tracked bobcats are the superior choice. There are no problems getting in and out of the basin with a track machine, whereas tyre machines are likely to slip and spin, risking the safety of the driver and others working on the project.
Here’s a list of our attachments available for hire with our bobcat machines:
- 4 in 1 Hydraulic bucket with rear rippers
- *Hi-flow ground shark 1800mm mulch slasher (can mulch up to 150mm saplings & also has stump grinding teeth)
- *2 cubic custom mulch bucket
*1100 mm tree spade (up to 100mm caliper)
- *Flail mower
- *1800mm rotary tiller
- *Side shift, rotating trencher (used for tree relocation and general trenching)
- 1800mm smooth drum vibrating roller
- 2300mm stick rake
- Post hole borer with Augers 300, 450 and 600mm with 1200mm extension
- 1500kg lifting jib
- 1500kg forks
- Road sweeper
* Specialized and rare attachments
In addition to being much more efficient, track bobcats have a safer and bigger footprint which protects against the risk of sliding. This is especially critical for commercial projects involving covering wet, steep, narrow or other difficult terrain.
At Total Environmental Concepts, we go above and beyond to meet our safety obligations. We exceed the minimum requirements and ensure all our machines do as well.
If you’re a developer or another environmental service provider, you can rest assured knowing that you’ll still be meeting your OH&S obligations by working with our team.