State of the Art Environmental & Earthmoving Equipment
All equipment is OH&S compliant with SWMS, risk assessments and is provided with a fully licensed and qualified operator and comes complete with all necessary attachments. Our solutions are provided to government, council, commercial and residential development clients across Queensland and Northern NSW.
Available equipment includes but is not limited to:
State of the Art Excavators for Hire
We own and operate a 5.5 tonne excavator which comes with crane and burst valves for the ultimate in safety and protection.
Our excavation machinery is a staple in our fleet of heavy construction equipment and allows us to assist developers, councils, landscapers and other environmental service providers on a range of projects.
Our specialized attachments allow for efficient and safe work on the following types of projects especially:
- Civils & earthworks
- Stormwater management
- Bioretention basin maintenance and construction
- Track and trail constructions
- Landscaping requiring environmental services
- Rock wall constructions
Depending on the type of project, we have a range of attachments that may be suitable including:
- Power tilt hitch
- Hydraulic rock grab
- Buckets 300, 400, 600, and 1200mm
- 1200mm sieve bucket, Ripper
- Post hole borer with Augers 300,450 and 600mm with 1200mm extension
- Compaction wheel
- *El-Gra 900mm mulching slasher and
- *1200mm flail mower
- * Forestry mulcher
* Specialized and rare attachments