Acreage Mowing Gold Coast
At Total Environmental Concepts we provide acreage mowing for commercial and council properties across the Gold Coast. This includes new developments, sporting grounds, and local government properties. We also offer acreage mowing for owners of private properties on a case-by-case basis.
As well as mowing, we can also enhance and maintain your lawn – so get in touch with our team today to book our mowing and maintenance services.
Say Goodbye To Lawn Mowing Headaches On Large Gold Coast Properties
If you own or manage a large property, then you know how hard it is to stay on top of the ongoing maintenance that requires. As well as simply mowing the lawn, properties of this size also often have areas that are difficult to reach, such as steep slopes and other areas that are prone to collecting vegetation. Our specialist skills and equipment will ensure the very best care of the entire property.
We know the struggle of extensive maintenance is especially true for developers of new housing estates, maintaining each home while they’re being shown. For this reason, we offer a per-block mowing service, so that you can impress buyers easy by keeping the maintenance on autopilot.
Thankfully, our experienced team is here to help. We work with specialised heavy equipment operators who offer the following mowing and lawn care services:
- Grounds maintenance of acreages, commercial properties, council blocks and estates
- Slashing and vegetation management of overgrown development sites and estate and council blocks
- Commercial mowing and maintenance of commercial or council grounds
- Commercial mowing and whipper snipping of residential housing allotments
- Slashing of council land and government properties
- Acreage mowing and weed spraying for your grass or weeds using our spray units
Lawn Maintenance Tips For Large Blocks
The ongoing mowing and grass maintenance practices that you put in place will affect the overall health of your lawn, as well as help with weed control. The type of turf on your property will also affect these optimal maintenance practices. Typically on the Gold Coast, we encounter the turf types we typically see are Couch, Buffalo Grass and Zoysia. As the weather warms up, this type of grass requires mowing every two weeks, however this reduces to once a month in the colder months.
Regular mowing can also be an effective part of your weed control strategy, and can even help with ltana removal. The key is to only remove a short amount of grass – if more than the top 30%-50% of grass is mown at any one time, weeds can infiltrate the grass faster. Additionally, when a lawn is cut too short it can become prone to disease and drought stress.
At Total Environmental Concepts, we only use the best techniques in lawn care and top of the range equipment for the optimal result. We specialise in caring for large properties and blocks, so that you can focus on more important things.
What Equipment Do We Use For Commercial Mowing Services?
We aim for the best results every time, so we use heavy-duty slashers and machinery that can mow areas that could be considered ‘difficult to reach’ for most other mower and maintenance companies. Our team regularly works to mow and clear development sites, council blocks and commercial estates, and are experts in all areas of mowing and maintenance.
Our equipment consists of:
- two tracked Bobcat skid steers, with a stick and two specialized mulching slasher attachments,
- a 4WD tractor with flail mower rear side shift slasher with a stick rake attached at the front,
- a 4WD Front 6ft deck mower,
- a commercial zero turn mower,
- commercial whipper snippers,
- forestry mulcher attachments
- a 5.5 tonne excavator with a 900mm specialised mulching slasher attachment that can clear vegetative matter on steep slopes and creek banks and a flail mulching mower in compliance with ISO 17101-2 standards.
Have all your Gold Coast acreage mowing needs covered!
If you need council or commercial estate maintenance and mowing services on the Gold Coast, get in touch with the team at Total Environmental Services. We can ensure your property is mowed and well maintained at all times.